Effective July 1, 2018 the CCC is transitioning to a new registration platform for face to face training classes. All providers will be required to set up a new account on the new site. A tipsheet is provided below to help with setting up your new account.
Our goal is to help you be a quality child care provider. We offer many services such as Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Provider Resources. For more information, call us at 859-254-9176. Join Our List Serv to receive email updates from our Training Department. Training Policies Registering is your reservation for class! Class fees are non-refundable. Once reservations have been made only substitutions and transfers will be allowed (vouchers are no longer issued). These changes must take place two days before class date. Arrangements may be made in emergency situations ONLY. Online registration is encouraged!
- Pre-registration is required and payment must be made when registering.
- Walk-in participants will not be accepted.
- Phone registrations will not be accepted.
- There is an additional $2 processing fee for paper registrations.
- A separate registration form must be completed for each training class.
- Registrations require date of birth and last four numbers of the participant’s social security number. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.
Registration closes two days prior to class date. Please remember the following:
- CCC reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment or inclement weather.
- Please allow ample time to sign-in prior to class. Participants arriving 10 minutes late will not be allowed into class.
- Adult training is not appropriate for children. Participants who arrive with children will not be allowed into class and will be rescheduled.
- Please be courteous and respectful to the trainers and to class participants during training. It is CCC policy to eliminate side bar conversations, text messages, and other distractions. CCC reserves the right to withhold certificates from participants who disregard these policies. For questions related to training, please feel free to contact our Professional Development Department by clicking here.
Training At Your Place Let us come to you! The Child Care Council can design training to meet the specific needs of your program or you can partner with other programs in your area. For more information contact the Professional Development Department at 859-254-9176 or complete a request by clicking here.