The Child Care Council is pleased to introduce T.O.A.D (Training Online At A Distance). This new training option will allow child care providers to access training on-demand at your own convenience. That truly means that you can take all training courses through TOAD at any time and any place that you have access to the internet. One hour of training credit is currently attached to the completion of each training course (other courses with more hours will be attached soon).
While we value “in class” trainings and feel they are vitally important, we feel that this option will give providers of care alternative options to receive credit hours. We hope you enjoy our new training option and please complete the survey toward the end of each class (this helps us make changes to meet the needs of participants). Your feedback is important to us.
Below are more details related to classes:
*HOW DO I SIGN UP? –
- Signing up is easy, simply click a link below (Level I/Non-Member or Level II) below and you will be redirected to the online platform (MyICourse.com).
- If you are a first time user to the platform, you will be required to complete “new user” information.
- Each participant must be logged in using an individual email specific to that person. You cannot use the same email for more than 1 user. Certificates are generated based on individuals information that is tied to that email address.
- Once you have logged in to the site, click on the “COURSE CATALOG” link, choose the class(es) you want, click “Order Now”, make payment (credit card only) and begin your class. Watch a quick video on signing up – click here.
*HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE? – Participants have up to 30 days to complete each course.
IS THERE A TEST? – YES, all participants must score an 80% or higher on a test in order to receive a training certificate for the course. Starting September 1, 2012 certificates will be emailed to participants in PDF form. Failure to score 80% or higher will result in no credit being offered and you will be required to retake the course again (payment is required).
Level I, Non-Members, and Registered Providers click here to access online training.
Level II Members click here to access online training (CCC LEVEL II MEMBERS ONLY) — password required
TOPICS INCLUDE (Not Limited To):
- HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA IN YOUR CENTER
- EARLY CHILDHOOD THEORIES
- REGISTERED PROVIDER (INITIAL AND RENEWAL)
- MUCH MORE!
Still Have Questions? Click Here or call (859) 254-9176 or (800) 809-7076