Take advantage of this opportunity to become a member of the CCC. Being a member of a professional organization gives you an opportunity to become involved with a core group of child care providers that are making a difference in the lives of young children. The rates below are effective January 1, 2015.
• $10.00 per hour
• $35.00 Orientation I & II
• $60 CPR & First Aid & Recertifications
• $15 online classes, over 20 available
• $60 Kids Matter® Spring Institute*
*Saturday Only — 6 hours
**Level I Membership: $500 Annually
• $7.50 per clock hour
• $28 Orientation I & II
• $45 CPR and First Aid & Recertifications
• $10 per hour for online trainings – 33% discount
• $50 Kids Matter® Spring Institute* – 8 clock hours (Friday and Saturday)
**Level II Membership:
Price based on capacity, enrollment and number of staff .
• UNLIMITED access to face to face clock hour trainings
• UNLIMITED access to online (TOAD) clock hour trainings (regular $15 per hour)
• UNLIMITED access to Online & Face to Face Orientation I & II trainings
• $45 First Aid and CPR & Recertifications
* $50 Kids Matter Spring Institute — 8 clock hours (Friday and Saturday)
• Unlimited Job postings on the Child Care Council website (To post a job, click here)
**Family Child Care Membership ($100) includes unlimited access to clock hour trainings and online trainings — Sign Up Now
*Kids Matter® Spring Institute is located in Lexington and includes breakfast, lunch, and other resources.
**Does not include special conferences or events sponsored by the CCC, except for Spring Institute.
***CCC reserves the right to change prices at any time.